Discover Magnetic Island's best Coral Reefs
with local Marine Biologist, Dr. Andy Lewis
STANDARD REEF ECOTOUR- $90 per person.
* pre-snorkel safety briefing and reef ecology discussion
* 1 hour guided snorkelling tour
* Hire of mask, snorkel, fins, and lycra suit or wetsuit
We also take hi-resolution underwater digital images of each EcoTour, and for an additional $30, can provide you with a CD containing pictures of your snorkelling session and more than 350 images of the reefs, corals, and fishes of Magnetic Island. A great momento of your trip to the Great Barrier Reef!!
"Great pics, great tour - I'd recommend this to anyone visiting Magnetic Island!" (Kevin Young, Sydney)
Click here for more testimonials from happy customers.
CALL 0419 712 579
MAGNETIC ISLAND CORAL REEF FIELD GUIDE
Volume 1: Fishes NOW AVAILABLE
FEATURES of our REEF ECOTOURS:
OTHER ECOTOUR PACKAGES
- pre-snorkel safety briefing and reef ecology discussion
- 1 hour guided snorkelling tour
- Hire of lycra suit, wetsuit, mask, snorkel, & fins if needed
- The Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Environmental Management Charge
- Includes all features of the standard package
- Extra children $60pp
- Includes all features of the standard package - Get some friends together and save $$$$
- Explore Magnetic Island with your Reef Ecotours guide aboard Aquascene II, a 10m custom built tourism power-catamaran with full shade, freshwater, and onboard toilet. Visit the remote north side of the Island and snorkel at several different bays, and enjoy the rugged beauty of the island coastline. The vessel is an ideal snorkelling platform, stable at anchor and while underway, with easy water access via the built-in step ladder.
- Cost is $110 per person plus $200 for your guide for the 4 hour tour. This includes all briefings & gear hire, Marine Park charges, and high resolution image portfolio. Maximum of 12 passengers.
- EDUCATIONAL GROUP PACKAGES.
Andy and the TEVENE'I MARINE staff have a proven track-record over 6 years for designing and delivering Reef Ecology Education Programs for large School and University groups from Australia and Overseas. Our Programs range from 1.5 hour snorkel tours to 4 week intensive field courses, at locations as diverse as Magnetic Island, Orpheus Island, and Lizard Island. Please call or email Andy directly to discuss options for your group, and see our Coral Reef Ecology Education Programs webpage for more information.
Cash, Cheque, and Major Credit Cards accepted