ECO-EXPEDITIONS on the
GREAT BARRIER REEF
Discover more about the following Ecological Themes on a custom-designed Eco-Expedition with Tevene'i Marine Scientists!
1. The Fractal nature of Coral Reefs on multiple spatial scales
2. The effects of changes in water quality across the Australian continental shelf on coral community development on the Great Barrier Reef.
3. Major patterns of zonation on coral reefs and their relationship to wave action and exposure
4. Niche specialisation and the extreme species diversity found on coral reefs
5. The Evolution of symbiosis and mimicry
6. Fish identification and behavioural ecology
7. Coral growth strategies
Follow this link for information on our special Eco-Education diving tours at beautiful Lizard Island, with accommodation at the Scientific Research Station.